Tantrum Time
Grief has documented stages...they are the stepping stones to healing.
Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Acceptance.
Letting go, saying goodbye, and feeling all the emotions in between is normal and healthy.
My stages may not be as mature as most.
Right now I am tantruming.
I have thrown myself on the floor, feet and arms flailing, wailing as loudly as my voice will allow...
and just as the case would be for any 2 yr old tantrum,
nobody is listening.
and just as the case would be for any 2 yr old tantrum,
nobody is listening.
This makes me more angry.
Why is the world continuing to turn smoothly when mine has fallen off its' axis.
Why isn't anyone listening?
I take a deep breath.
My sobs begin to subside.
I blink back my tears.
Through wet lashes I see the faces of our three babies.
I look into their eyes and I pray...
It will be ok.
We will all be Ok.
It has to be Ok.
In the end
In the end
As long as we have each other
if that is all we have
That is OK.

Comments
Post a Comment