Life without Love
I can no sooner live
A Life without Love
Than I can Love without Life...
The ultimate irony of my world.
There of those who may not understand my meaning here
But those of you who do...
I am sorry.
That you understand and yet this is the final choice.
No winner
In this twisted game
Only pain.
To see so clearly what you want, what you need;
Never to grasp the steps in between.
That is real pain.
And the battle is truly lost.
A Life without Love
Than I can Love without Life...
The ultimate irony of my world.
There of those who may not understand my meaning here
But those of you who do...
I am sorry.
That you understand and yet this is the final choice.
No winner
In this twisted game
Only pain.
To see so clearly what you want, what you need;
Never to grasp the steps in between.
That is real pain.
And the battle is truly lost.

Comments
Post a Comment