Should I have asked "Who" not "Why"...
On March 14 I found the reason why...
Why his behaviours had changed
Why there was so much of a disconnect
Why he had finally asked for a divorce...
There were pictures.
And so many emails.
I found out so much.
Unknowingly, I shopped with my husband
and bought her a Blackberry Playbook for her 25th birthday
I read notes of love and promises of forever sent from that Blackberry Playbook.
I read that he thinks
"She is perfect"
"He is a lucky man"
That they are "One"
And "God gave them to each other"
And that they will be "together forever"
"Futures entwined"
I read how my husband would like nothing more
than to "walk hand in hand on the beach with her"
And "Go home to their home together"
How "He will take whatever he can get with her"
Because "he loves her like no other"
I read so many of the things I had been longing to hear
Things he told me were not in him to give
He gave them to her...
His Malagasy Girlfriend.
The love of his life.
6 years ago, we were here.
Different steps
A different story
But also the same
A story so many do not know...
I had left him
I found another.
A special connection
My 'happy place' in a time of much pain and sadness.
He asked me to come home.
Said our love could win out.
He would Forgive and forget and move forward.
I read instead that he found his forward else where.
His steps were skewed.
Doesn't the Leaving come first darlin'...
And then I read that he
"is never going back to his Ex Wife"
Funny, I didn't know I was the Ex
I know now.
I read it all sent from the book I bought for her.
And now I know
Why he had taken his ring off.
In the pictures I could see
The sun tan line on his wedding finger
He had been taking it off for a while
To be with her...
The End.

Comments
Post a Comment